Labour Law and Immigration Law
Our law firm regularly supports Swiss and international companies as well as individuals in their working relationships, be it in the public or private sector.
Our area of expertise ranges from the preparation of employment contracts and company regulations/by-laws as well as specific provisions (non-competition clause, bonus, incentive plan) or agreements pertaining to the termination of the working relationship.
We are also committed to helping clients throughout the working relationship, including in payroll and social security matters and any matter relating to human resources (data protection, illness/accident, protection of personality rights).
Through our good relationship with the local authorities, our law firm also assists its clients in obtaining work permits for their employees as well as obtaining Swiss citizenship for foreigners domiciled in Switzerland.
In the event of a dispute, our law firm supports its clients during conciliation or mediation to seek an amicable settlement.
On a regular basis, we assist our clients in proceedings before labour jurisdictions as well as civil and administrative courts.
Our services include the following activities :
- Negotiating and drawing up employment contracts
- Writing company regulations
- Termination of employment contracts
- Agreements to terminate working relationships
- Representing employers and employees during judicial or arbitration proceedings
- Family Office
- Non-competition clauses
- Remuneration and Incentive Plans
- Data Protection
- Protection of personality rights
- Social Security and pensions
- Obtaining work permits
- Transfer or employment relationships
- Cross-border employees
- Private placement of staff and hiring of services
- Collective dismissals
- Naturalisation of foreigners