Civil Law and family relationships
Our law firm regularly advises and assists individuals in all kinds of civil and family law issues relating to marital or parental relationships and family estate.
We are committed to assisting clients during the various processes of amicable resolution of disputes (mediation, conciliation), provide advice in case of conflict, support them throughout the legal proceedings and before the various jurisdictions. Our activities also cover international issues and disputes.
Our firm is also frequently appointed to represent children and defend their interests and rights in any proceedings in which they may be directly or indirectly involved.
Our services include legal advice, preparation of agreements, judicial documents and deeds in the following fields :
- Measures for protection of the marital union
- Divorce settlement agreement
- Divorce petition
- Preparation of agreements and settlements
- Motions to amend judgments
- Division of marital property
- Allocation of parental rights
- Settling of personal relationships (custody and visiting rights)
- Petition for alimony
- Amending parental rights
- Guardianship for adults (accompaniment, representation, cooperation, general scope)
- Representative guardianship for children